How Well Do You Know Dr. John?September 5, 2013 • By Marah Harrington
Take this quiz to see how well you know your favorite chiropractor…
True or False?
- Dr. John is from the same town in North Carolina that Ava Gardner comes from.
- Before studying to become a Chiropractor, Dr. John studied Fine Arts.
- Dr. John himself has endured back pain and has been helped by chiropractic treatments.
- Dr. John plays the trumpet.
- His favorite new TV addiction is Arrested Development.
- In his free time, he likes to do ballroom dancing.
- His favorite reads are autobiographies.
- He met his wife on a cruise.
- Dr. John is a cat person.
- He can cook a mean crab cake.
** Answers (don’t look ahead!)
- True. Dr. John is from Smithfield, NC. (near Raleigh)
- False. He began as a Psychology major. His parents wanted him to become a professional piano player for churches.
- True. This is what started Dr. John’s career. He was suffering from low back pain and a chiropractor in his church began to treat him. When his own health improved, he wanted to change course and begin his training to become a chiropractor.
- False. The piano.
- True. He says, “It is the funniest show since Seinfeld.”
- False. In his spare time, he likes to “putter” and do woodwork.
- True. He is hoping to read the new book about Steve Jobs next.
- False. He met his wife at a Health Fair.
- False. Dr. John has a beloved dog named Bindi.
- True. His crab cakes are mean.